photography shots

by - febrero 23, 2020


FULL SHOT



For the fisrt shot I wanted to focus the picture in the place where It will be take the next pictures. I also changed the colours and added a light effect to make the picture warmer.



For this picture I wanted to focus in the person and give the feeling of insecurity, fair and something small throught this angle. For the color I did not make a big change except a greater contrast of colors.

AMERICAN SHOT 


Now we have an american shot whit other efect in there. I wanted to impact the image and the people in it through bright colors and an angle from below to give more confidence and security.

MEDIUM SHOT


For this photo here I wanted the image to be seen with a comic effect. The shot taken here is of medium plane.

CLOSE SHOT


For this photograph we have a close-up at a right angle. Despite the closeness, he does not try to show how the character feels but rather in the landscape and nature that is reflected in his figure. To do this I used two different layers by removing the person from the image and pasting it to a background.


For this image I wanted to focus specifically on the person through a close shot, which does not give us detailed information about their actions but their feelings. In the photo we can appreciate the happiness you are feeling at that moment.

Although not only I focused on the closeness of the photo but also through the warm tones and the play of lights you can appreciate more the warm feeling.

EXTREME CLOSE SHOT













You May Also Like

0 comentarios